#GivingTuesday is the international day of generosity happening on November 30, 2021.
If you’d like to help Haven Acres continue to be able to show people God’s love through one-on-one mentorship and rescue horses, there’s a few ways you can do that.
Ways to help tomorrow:
- Share, comment on, and like our #GT posts. I have been and will continue to be posting about our #GivingTuesday fundraiser, and the more people like, comment on, and share posts, the more people who will see them. (Facebook shows posts to more people when more people interact with them.)
- Create your own Facebook fundraiser:
- This is so helpful! Personal fundraisers (connected to Haven Acres) share directly to the people on your friend list, sends them notifications, and asks them if they would like to donate. Our fundraiser will only reach our So this is one of the most impactful ways you can help!
- If you make a fundraiser, make it personal! Talk about why Haven Acres means a lot to you.
- There’s also an option where you could match people who donate on your fundraiser if you’d like to do that.
- Your kids could help! They can create a TikTok or Instagram Reel about why Haven Acres matters to them and link to our page or fundraiser!
- Facebook matching – Facebook will be matching up to $8M in donations made on Facebook fundraisers ONLY on November 30th, starting at 7am central time. Facebook usually runs out of matching money very quick, so if you’d like yours to be matched, try donating as close to 7am as you can that day! Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/donate/626055541859831/
- Employer matching – many employers will match donations made by their employees! You could always see if yours will do this.
- If you would like another way to donate, you can visit this link: havenacresmn.org/donate.
Our goal is to raise $6,000 on #GivingTuesday. This will help us pay our expenses for part of the winter as we take care of the horses and work on fundraising and strengthening the ministry to be even better next year.
Thank you for your help! We couldn’t do it without you!