Our 7th Year Anniversary Gala is a flannel-themed dinner with three main purposes;
1) to increase awareness of the mission of Haven Acres in our community,
2) to celebrate the first 7 years of service to the community by sharing stories of life transformation and God’s faithfulness with our partners, and
3) to provide an opportunity for others to join in our work either through volunteering or contributing financially. This allows Haven Acres to continue providing one-on-one mentorship sessions using horses with at-risk youth in our community free of charge.
The event will run from 5-8pm on Saturday, February 29th at Celebration Church (16655 Kenyon Ave, Lakeville, MN).
Our goal is to raise $40,000 towards the annual program budget!
This is not a formal dress event. Wear jeans and a flannel!
As much as we love kids, this event is geared towards adults.
Table: $250 to sponsor a round table for 6-8 people (your sponsorship covers the meal cost of the people you invite to sit at your table).
Individual: $40/ each, covers the meal.
Registration: Follow this link to register and mail a check made out to Haven Acres at 2820 245th St E, Hampton, MN 55031.
Some items we will have available at the silent auction:
- Four tickets to TobyMac
- Cheers Pablo free paint class & $10 off food or beverage
- Four MSP Escape tickets
- MSP Escape in Lakeville $120 voucher
- Two Wild Mountain Superday tickets
- Clive’s Roadhouse $25 gift card
- Cracker Barrel dinner for two
- Original Pancake House $25 gift cards
- Two St. Paul Saints tickets
- Fresh Thyme pasta basket and $10 gift card
- Beau Monde Salon products
- The Blissful Horse natural horse care products
- Two State Fair tickets
- Pizza Man $25 gift card
- Sister Rosalind 1 hour massage
- Sand Dollar Shadowbox by Lorretta Stamm
- Roasted Pear $20 gift certificate
- Two Doolittles $25 gift cards
- Four Joyful Noise tickets from KTIS
5:00 – Social Hour / Silent Auction
6:00 – Cowboy Style Dinner
6:30 – Stories from the Saddle
7:30 – Opportunity to Invest
8:00 – Closing Prayer
Pulled pork sandwiches
BBQ cowboy beans
Corn on the cob
Lemonade, iced tea, water, & coffee